English speaking French lawyer registered with the Bar of Ain,
Pays de Gex (15 minutes from Geneva, Switzerland).
- Assistant professor in law at Hokkaido University (Japan).
- Solicitor of England and Wales practising in banking law and litigation in London (UK) – ***Currently no longer practising in th UK.
- French qualified lawyer practising in family law, civil law, private international law and real estate law.
- Collaboratif law certificate
- French lawyer practising certificate
- Master in public international law (Paris)
- Master in private international law (Paris)
- Japanese language diploma (Paris)
- Solicitors of England and Wales practising certificate (London, UK)
- Legal practice cours (London, UK)
- Postgraduate diploma in law (London, UK)
- Master in Japanese law (Sapporo, Japon)
- Certificate of completion of intensive Japanese language course
- French (native)
- English (bilingual)
- Japanese (fluent)
93 Chemin du Rucher,
01170 Échenevex, France