English speaking French lawyer registered with the Bar of Ain,
Pays de Gex (15 minutes from Geneva, Switzerland).
- Legal and judicial advice for families, individuals or businesses
- Formerly Solicitor of England & Wales
- Mediator, member of the National Chamber of Mediation Practitioners (Chambre Nationale des Praticiens de la Médiation — CNPM) / View profile → PDF
During the mediation process, Nathalie TOUBKIN acts as an independent professional helping the parties to reopen negotiations so that they can find themselves a solution to their disagreement. Mediation aims to rapidly find a long-term and amicable agreement.
Divorcing without a judge
As from the 1st of January 2017, it will be possible to divorce in France without a judge as follows:
- each spouse must be represented by his or her own lawyer,
- the divorce agreement is signed, after a 15 day cooling off period, by each party (and counter-signed their lawyer), and
- the agreement is then recorded by a notary (thereby giving the agreement its executory force).
Currently practising French law dealing with all aspects of contentious and non-contentious legal matters for families, individuals or companies.
- Collaborative law practitioner
- English spoken
Contact the lawyer
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
13 B CHEMIN DU LEVANT
01210 FERNEY-VOLTAIRE, FRANCE
Contact the mediator
93 Chemin du Rucher,
01170 Échenevex, France