English speaking French lawyer registered with the Bar of Ain,
Pays de Gex (15 minutes from Geneva, Switzerland).
In either case, parties can be assisted by a lawyer.
Mediation aims to rapidly find a long-term and amicable agreement.
GUARANTEES AND FUNDAMENTAL PRINCIPLES OF MEDIATION:
- Confidentiality of all exchanges
- Free choice of parties
- Good will of the parties
- Restoring a communication space facilitated by a third party: the mediator.
- Individual and collective interviews.
- Consideration of all aspects (legal, technical and psychological) of the conflict.
- The objective is to find a solution freely developed and agreed by the parties.
Advantages of mediation:
- Less cost than a legal proceeding.
- Strict confidentiality
- Solution built by the parties and not imposed by a magistrate.
- Taking into account the common interest of the parties.
- Mediation agreement that can be validated by a magistrate.
93 Chemin du Rucher,
01170 Échenevex, France